Author Topic: Live Chat Help on Pogo  (Read 5951 times)

Offline Devin

Live Chat Help on Pogo
« on: August 18, 2010, 01:50:04 PM »
How to get Live Chat Help on Pogo

Click on the Help link in the upper right hand corner of any page on Pogo. You’ll be taken to the new EA Help Center.

Talk to a Game Advisor.

Click the “Talk to a Game Advisor” button and a window will pop up explaining the process to you. Click the “Level Up Now” button from here to log in with your Pogo username and password. Once you’re logged in, it will ask you to provide a few details:

What product is your question about?

Just type in Pogo here and type Enter. You can also type the name of a Pogo game you’re having a problem with, which will skip step two entirely.

What game are you playing?

Everything is listed in alphabetical order. If you can’t find the game you need help with, just pick anything. If your problem is not about a game, just choose Pogo from the dropdown.

Select a contact option

You’ll have the choice between “Call me”, “Live Chat”, and “Email Me”. Any options that are unavailable at this time will be greyed out. Sometimes Live Chat is unavailable. Email should always be available.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 12:01:38 PM by Diamond »

Offline playerlarry563

Re: Live Chat Help on Pogo
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 01:21:12 PM »
on  7-10-12  KINGJOEL999 AND ME WERE PLAYING CHECKERS ON POGO IN BABY BLUE EYE HOWEVER I  dontDRAWp  won the game neverless i lost point WHY ? ON 7-9-12 I PLAY CHECKERS IN BABY BLUE EYE THE PLAYER LEFT THE ROOM SO I PLAY THE COMP AND WON BUT NO POINT  why ?  THANK YOU.